Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Special Projects, the staff accountant will support the property management and corporate administrative functions within the Company.
Primary Accountabilities include:
Assisting with completion of monthly financial reporting and other general accounting functions within the KMK Group of Companies including:
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for approximately thirty companies
- Weekly cash management reporting
- Completion of HST remittances
- Completion of supporting schedules for monthly working paper files including capital assets, prepaids, long-term debt and related journal entries
- Monthly billings of intercompany chargebacks and work orders
- Management of monthly rent roll and electronic funds transfer processing
- Variance analysis and data manipulation for assigned companies within the KMK Group
- Other duties as required
- The ideal candidate is able to work independently and demonstrates accountability for work assigned
- Possesses strong time management and organization skills
- Exemplifies a professional, enthusiastic disposition
- The candidate is able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the accounting field
- Experience working within a corporate group is considered an asset
- Experience working with multiple accountings systems is considered an asset
The KMK Capital Group of Companies offers competitive compensation and an attractive benefits program. As an employee of the KMK Group you will be part of a growing company that values a supportive, team based environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest is joining our team, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume on or before June 20, 2017 to [email protected] or to the attention of:
Human Resources Department
KMK Capital Group of Companies
Suite 202, 40 Aberdeen Ave.
St. John’s, NL A1A 5T3